Airtel is one of the finest telecom service providers in India. With millions of people using Airtel it has still maintained its network connectivity and service perfectly. There are many users who have Airtel connection but lack the knowledge of how to check their balance or how to recharge their numbers. For such users here are all the Airtel balance check number for prepaid connections.
How to Check Airtel balance for Prepaid
The first and perhaps the most useful way to check your prepaid balance on Airtel is through the Airtel Thanks (formerly MyAirtel) app:
- Download and open the Airtel app and login via your Airtel number and OTP.
- On opening the app, you’ll find your prepaid balance displayed under the Airtel category.
- Tapping on your account will bring up options like account balance, data balance, recharge history and exclusive offers.
- Through the app, you’ll be able to see the various quick recharges or a detailed list of existing plans on offer which will include the validity period.
In addition to this, you can also use the traditional *121#, which will display a number of options like my number, balance, my offers, data offers, talktime offers and more. Choosing the balance option via the USSD method will bring up your balance and validity. You can also call 121 and find out your balance and validity by following the instructions. Or otherwise, you can always just wait for the balance pop-up screen after you make a call.
Here is how you can check your balance for prepaid connection via USSD codes:
- For Airtel’s main balance check, simply dial *123# to get the balance
- If you want to check Airtel next balance then Dial *123*10#
- You can dial *121# to get all the available offers
- If you want to take a loan of talk time or main balance then dial *141#
You can also check the airtel one day data plan from our portal.