Cashless Health Insurance Policy provides cashless hospitalization service to the policyholder. You need not arrange cash for the bill payment if you are holding cashless health insurance policy. All the medical bills are directly settled by the insurance company, provided claim amount is within sum assured limit.
Here are some of the best cashless mediclaim policies for family in India:
- Max Bupa – Health Companion
- Max Bupa – Heartbeat
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance – Optima Restore
- Reliance Health Insurance – Gain Plan
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance – Health Care Plus
- New India Assurance Health Insurance – Floater Mediclaim Policy
- Future Generali Health Insurance – Health Suraksha
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Family Floater
Things to consider before buying cashless health insurance policy:
- Cashless claims facility is available only at network hospitals. Check list of networking hospitals.
- Check how smooth is process of filing and settling claim by insurance company.
- Find out TPA approval time for pre-authorization form. It should be low.
- Remember to keep all photocopies of documents including medical bills, claim form and discharge papers.
- Insurer will pay amount up to sum assured. If you exceed sum assured amount you need to pay additional amount.
Compare health insurance to know which the most suitable plan for your family is. Once you find the ideal option, make a purchase and keep yourself and all your loved ones protected under the best cashless mediclaim policy for family in India. You can also look for the lic term insurance 1 crore.